Páginas

9/11/2012

G-Dragon - One of a Kind

Hello guys! I'm Cakehunter : ) In this new born blog I'm going to comment some of the newest MV, albums photos, dramas and maybe some other little things related with Asia. So, to start with, I decided to make a review of GD new MV: One of a Kind. Let's start!!!

For the ones that haven't seen the video yet (or if you want to watch it again), here it is.

Ok, first of all, I have to say that I liked this song from the very first moment that I heard it. It is really catchy, till the point that, in my case, I couldn't stop singing in my mind the "hello" part that is repeated through the whole song. I really enjoyed the video, that matches really well with the song, and it has fullfilled my expectations of it.


I have to admit that I'm a Bigbang's fan and that G-Dragon is a great song writter, but maybe this song is too much focused in his earnings; I mean, we all know that he is really important nowadays in the music industry and that he has tones of money to burn. It's just my opinion.

So, let's go to the analysis part, things that have catched my attention or remembered me to other similar things.

1st.- Betty Spaghetty hairstyle.

GD is also known for his constant hairstyle changes. All of them suit him really well, like the Mohawk, a permanent, long, short, mushroom, brown, blond, pink and also his long-only-in-one-side Fantastic Baby hairstyle. But this is something that has cought my attention. The first time I saw it, it made me think of the Betty Spaghetty dolls, that characteristic crullers can't go unnoticed. :)

2nd.- Animal print.

Remarking what the lyrics say, GD is wild and young and to get that expressed in his looks, he wears a tiger print t-shirt, trousers, shoes and also the jacket has a plushy tiger head. That is the wild vision and the young, the little cute baby tiger next to him. 

3rd.- Hogwarts' sorting hat.

Nothing to say about this. Only that the hat is really like the Harry Potter's one.

4th.- I am walthy and I know it 


To show his richness, he appears boxing with an all gold helmet that, as you can appreciate, it has a huge gold chain in the lower part. GD also makes an attempt of playing tennis (by hitting his previous album outfits) all dressed by Channel, including the racket and the ball. This last thing means that he has gone beyond his own past and that has improved it.

Finally, but not the least, here you have my favourite parts of the video.

The bad and good version of himself. The bad, the one shown by the media and the good, the real him and the way he wants to be seen by the others.


I love the hoodies worn by the girls in the last part of the video.


And to conclude this first post, my really favourite parts: how G-Dragon looks like with the red jacket AND the nipple appreciation god bless that nipple.


I hope you have enjoyed it! Don't be afraid of leaving a comment :)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario