Páginas

9/30/2012

U-KISS - Stop Girl

Here's my 3rd post and now it's U-kiss time! They have come back, but this time without AJ, who is attending Collumbia University.
In this new entry I'm going to talk about the two versions of the video. For the ones who haven't watched the videos yet, here is the Black&White version and here the Colour one.

In the first place I have to say that I liked the Black&White version much more than the other one because it gives a glam touch to the video. It suits very well the theme and the song. Although I think that the company doesn't explode U-kiss potential till the maximum, I'm of the opinion that this is the best they have done since their debut.


Now let's start with each one's part.

1) Kevin.


I have to admit that this is the first video in which I have seen Kevin 100% masculine. He looks very handsome with his hair up. I think he is awesome, but this is just askjdf.

2) Kiseop.


Let's be truthful, Kiseop is always sexy, even if he wears a rubbish bag. In other albums he didn't sing pretty much, but in this new single he has catched my attention in a good way; he has more singing parts, although he is one of the main dancers, and he has done it really well.

3) Hoon.


Although he is the least member that I like, I have to admit that he sings really good (maybe even better than Soohyun? haters gonna hate). Also his voice matches greatly with Kevin's. GOOD POINT!

4) Eli.


OMG Eli!! Which is this guy's charm? He made me fall for him more and more after their debut and now I'm trapped in a pigeon cage LOL. I adore his voice and the way he raps it's just PERFECT. We love you korean pigeon! 

5) Soohyun.


His sexy stare...uhhh soo nasty!!! His voice, perfect as ever; the way he involves with the scenery, perfectly sexy. The only but that I give to him is that I miss his worked out body. (thinking bad things)

6) Dongho.


And finally... my bias! My pedo-noona radar feelings cried out loud when I saw him. The only but is that in the dance he is TOO MUCH FOR GOD'S SAKE in the back. My speculatory and gossip mind can only see this as a punishment for a rebell action. Hummm, did he oppose to go to school? or did he fight with any of the members? They can date now without the company's permission so that can't be the problem. If you have any idea please comment :D

Now is the turn of the things I liked and the ones that don't.
Let's go the the positive ones:




- Eli's animal print jacket is the best! It's silver and it suits perfect to him. I just love it. I would buy one if there's one for woman.
- I love the girls' outfit when they're dancing with Soohyun! The black blouse looks like silk and matches perfectly with the white trousers and black shoes.
- I really can't with my feelings with this! We all know that Dongho is becoming a man and he is revealling his body little by little. Next year I wish he shows his chest a bit more ;)

The things that were "wrong" with the video were the following:

- I don't know if you can see it well, but it catched my attention that there is a lamp without fringes because Kiseop has them in his wrist as a bracelet!
- Next is Dongho's hat. In my opinion it is horrible, but I think that his hair is more of a crime. It reminds me of G-Dragon's hair in Fantastic Baby, but a more discrete version of it.
- The last thing is the girl's shoes. She is dancing alone with Kevin and you can see that something is in her shoe. It is like a piece of cellophane that they use for wrapping the shoe and the foot for the shoe not to "be lost" while they are dancing and for comfort. From my point if view, I think they could have bought some other shoes or just eliminate it with photoshop as they do with some other things because it is very noticeable.

Well buddies, this has been all for U-kiss Stop Girl video. If you want to watch another review here is Eat your kimchi's Music Mondays video for this song! If you want to go one step further, here is the dance practice of the video! Hope you all like this post!

Be free of leaving a marshmallow (comment) with your opinion of it, if you liked it or not or whatever you want to write!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario