Páginas

11/01/2012

BLOCK B - Nillili Mambo

Hello everybody! I'm here again, this time with BlockB's Nillili Mambo video review. Since their debut in 2011, they have proved that they are one of the best rookie groups nowadays. They caused controversy with some declarations in Thailand, but they apologized seriously about what they said.
Now, after 9 months waiting their comeback, they have returned claiming their throne, with an urban-pirate style, which shows perfectly that they are the Block Busters! Here you can see the MV.

As in every review, let's talk about the pros and cons.



The first thing that shocked me was Zico's Wanted paper.

  • Not so good reward 



As you can appreciate, the reward is 77,000,000 something. If you consider this, they don't specify the monetary system in which they will pay the reward. Will be dollars, euros, wons, pounds, wons, unicorn's poop... I don't know so I wouldn't be sure to chase Zico for that amount; instead I would chase him and keep him (evil laugh).

  • Preety wealthier than the Pope


Have you seen that?! I haven't seen a guy with so much rings and heavy-look bracelets, but idols are idols and they look good and sexy even if they wear a plastic bag, so... I have nothing to say, but not to mess around wiht Zico, or he may punch you with his heavy-goldy-shiny ringy hand with diamonds. Girls, if your boyfriend plays with you go chase Zico :)


  • Stand by for boarding!

If this was Pirates of the Caribean I would gladly play Elizabeth Swann's role and creep them through the ship, although I'm not sure if in what they are can be called that. Nevermind, the point is that FINALLY we can see Jaehyo's body! Hurrayyyy! The bad thing is P.O.'s clothes, I think they don't match really well with the concept.

  • I'm a fashionist badass.

Although they have a pirate style, fashion is first. I have to say that I love Zico's belt. It reminds me a lot of Teayang's famous belts haha. The other thing is that red jacket. I really love it. It looks soft, classy, and has a like-a-boss style. Zico may have lots of rings, but P.O. has a diamond in his pinky and that exceedes the rest. Also, he looks more like T.O.P. as time passes, not only in the voice, but also in the looks (his face is a replica, but for me, T.O.P is the best).

  • DINNER!!!



 In this video Kyung has tought us a very important lesson: How to prepare chicken. First you have to locate a hen; then persecue it with a frying pan till you have it against a wall. The rest is left for the next comeback. These pirates know how to eat well. I have to say that this was my favourite part of the MV.

Let's go now with the things I disliked from the video:

  • Creepy face

I liked the colour contacts, but this creeped me out in some sort of way. He looks fabulous with those clothes and the hair is awesome, but only one contact... I would prefer him to wear both of them.

  • Let's go to the rancho, baby!

Seriously? Jaehyo, seriously? Where did you get that hat? And that face? I have to say that he looks like a soap opera character haha.

  • Whut?!



I know that that place is an abandoned building, but with all that weeds, for me it looks like those marihuana places that are shown in series hahahaha. Don't you think so?

Well, lastly I am going to reward the ones who had read this entry with a Jeahyo nipple apreciation. Enjoy it!


So, if you want to see Nillili Mambo review from EatYourKimchi, here it is!
Leave a comment if you liked it and if you didn't, leave it too :)
Bye! See you next time! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario