Páginas

10/28/2012

Drama Review - To the Beautiful You

Well, buddies, here it comes To the Beautiful You, the SM drama!


This drama goes about Goo Jae Hee, a korean girl who lives in The States and wants to go to the same school as Kang Tae Joon, a high jump athlete who, without knowing, made her smile again.
She decides to go to Korea, meet him and try to return him the favour, although that means to attend a boys-school and dress like a boy. At first nobody notices till she meets the school doctor. It is a romance-comedy drama that I highly recomend if you want to have a good time.

Main Cast:

Minho is Kang Tae Joon
Sulli is Goo Jae Hee (boy) and Jae Dawson (girl)
Lee Hyun Wo is Cha Eun Gyeol
Kim Ji Won is Seol Ha Na

To the Beautiful You is the korean version of the japanese drama Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Hana Kimi). I liked much more the japanese version, but both of them have their things. I have to say that I started to watch it (the korean) because EXO was going to act, buuut what was my surprise? They only appeared in episode 2 performing MAMA and the camera didn't focus on them! After watching Big, I thought that Sulli was going to act as Suzy, but I was really wrong. She acts amazingly, it has to be difficult to act as a boy and also, from my point of view, it must have had really hard to cut so much hair I loved it.
In the other hand, Minho is terrible. Maybe is the character he has to perform, but I didn't like it, plus I think he has gotten too skiny, something that is reasonable because he is an athlete in the drama. In the case of Lee Hyun Wo (Cha Eun Yeol), what can I say, he is perfect, maybe a bit overacting when he smiles sometimes, but I loved it. And Seol Ha Na is the kind of character that you hate at first because she is always in the middle trying to discover Goo Jae Hee's secret, but at the end you understand her point and support her.
As in the japanese version, the responsibles of the dormitories are awesome! They are the best ones, I didn't know I would enjoy the drama so much.
The bad thing about it is that the 360º slow motion cameras sometimes are freaked out. And some scenes, like the hug under the rain when the bus comes and he protects her from the bus' water, that made me laugh because it was nonsense.

Well that was my review. If you have watched the drama, please leave a comment! (▽≦)∩

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario