Páginas

1/06/2013

SNSD - I Got a Boy

Happy new year my little cakes!!!

Have you been good boys and girls last year? Today I, as a little Santa-cupcake, bring to you the review of the first MV of the year: I got a Boy. And here is the dance compilation (I LOVE IT!!!)


First thing I have to say is that I was shocked when I saw their release of Dancing Queen. I didn't expect the change from the new single to a version they recorded on 2008. There is a great contrast from one to another. Dancing Queen is more of a childish-cute version and I Got a Boy is a more mature one. Although there has been some controversy about the video due to some caps they wore, I think people haven't payed much attention to the "problem".




Well, let's talk about I Got a Boy. I think that this new single is one of the best SNSD has released. It is fresh, new for their image, catchy and imposible not to hum it. Till the moment, this is my favourite song of Girls Generation ^^.

Let's go with the good points.

1. Best outfit

I liked almost every outfit they wore, but, for me, the best were Yuri's and Hyoyeon's (specially her animal print jacket)


2. Best hairstyle

I have to say that buns are very cute and confortable, so that's why is my favourite hairstyle to do myself baceuse they are ultra-easy :) Specially I like how Yoona's bun is "decorated" with that kind of bow.


3. T-shirts!

This t-shirts are very fresh style, like the ones that you look at them and you think hmmm, I want orange juice! 


In general terms I liked a lot the video, but there are more awkward things to tell about than the like things ^^ Let's go with them~!

1. Worst outfit goes to~

Yonna's skirt, Sooyoung and Tiffany's gloves. I pity Sooyoung, I think that their stylist hates her or something because all of them go well dressed and then is Sooyoung. It happened the same with the Paparazzi outfit. 


 I know that this type of skirts are in style now, but that leather model of skirt I don't like it at all. About Tiffany's "gloves" I'm speechless, I let you tell me what you think about them in the comments!

2. A bottle? Ha! I have the whole industry!

Yes, this is right. SNSD doesn't have a bottle of perfure for each one, no! they have the whole store of perfume of GIRL. You can see it here. (Why do they need so many bottles? Maybe they use perfume as air freshener)

3. Scooby Doo?

When I saw them wearing a ginger wig and with that coats... I inmediatly thought about Daphne from Scooby Doo. The style is the same and also the wig. Alhtough this part of the song fits very well with the music, I think that this part of the video was not necesary.


4. OMG who's there?!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, here is the smartest moment of the video. The boy rings the bell and the girls stop doing whatever they were doing just to stay silent. Till now that is really smart, no kidding.


BUT!!! when he tries to open the door, they freak out AND the first thing that crosses over their mind is to throw what they have in their hands. Yes! very intelligent. Girl, if he is a robber or wants to harm you, the first thing you have to do is to not scream or make noise!!! and if you have something harmful in your hand, like a cup or a hairdryer, use it! don't throw it away! We can see it here in this splendid photo taken horribly bad by me while the camera was doing what SM loves, a slow motion foreground.



















5. "Coolest" boy ever

Why does this boy have a date with each of them? I don't understand ^^ but Hyoyeon is the intelligent one: he comes late, reaaally late, as they make us think, and she hits him. Lots of clapping for her please!!!! 


After this, he has a date with Tiffany, she is eating cream and you clearly see that she doesn't have anything in her lips, so...why does he clean it with his thumb? Maybe I'm not a romantic, but she doesn't have cream in her face :)
Anothe thing is that Seohyun is walking with him and her shoe tie is untied, so he ties it. Wait, what's that shoe????

I like it and don't at the same time. It is original, but maybe the jewels... What has cought my attention is that the doors, the walls and the floor has "I GOT A BOY" on it. o.O 

Well, this is all from my point of view ^^ Don't hate me or something hahaha. I do this for fun and to steal some laughs from you! Woahahahaha. 
If you liked it or not, please leavea comment, if you have some other ideas, leave a comment, if you want to eat a cake, leave a comment~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario