Páginas

5/29/2013

EXO - Wolf Part 1

Here we are once again, but this time better than ever, my little cakes.

The reason? EXO's comeback, auuuuuuu. It has been a bit more than a year since they debuted, releasing their first teaser, and now they are back again with a new appearance, more "fierce" (if that is the right word). I say this because, yes, I have to admit that they look sexier and manlier, but Luhan, D.O., Xiumin and Suho (from my point of view), instead of having the wolf appearance, I see them like little kittens. Don't you think? ^^

I am going to make 3 parts to this post: one for the first teaser, another for the second one, and finally the MV review.


Well, first of all, SM Entertaintmen people, you, trollers ¬ ¬. You bad people. They said that the comeback was going to be the 30th of March, they even put a count-down clock somewhere. And what was the result? N-O-T-H-I-N-G, as simple as that. Not a teaser image or a MV teaser, only hair teasers. Yes, it sounds stupid, but it was the time when we knew that Kris was doing something in Canada and that his hair was now black and shorter. Next was Luhan with his hair white, then pink, then... Sehun with his multicolour-ice cream hair, o.O? We reached a moment where we were expectating their new hair styles more than the MV itself. 

But finally we had our payment for the long waiting. The fist MV teaser was released, and with it our fear of having to wait other 3 months for the final version due to the huge amount of teasers SM released from them one year ago. But that is not going to be the case this time, no Sir, this time they have released 2 teasers and their comeback anouncement i the music programmes.

Let's start with the first teaser, released the 23rd of May:

Fog. Misterious music. A battle. Everything starts fine.


Next are the wolfs, all of them look fierce and strong, and.... there's Kai, with that pose... First laugh of the night I had.


And the extremely horrifying effect of colouring their eyes of red while they are roaring, not to mention that luminous calcomony in their hands. First laughing tears start to form in my eyes; and I say first because the final pose is the best of the best.


Finally the final pose. I think that this is going to have lots of comments on your minds of agreement or dissaproval, but let me analize this because I can't control myself anymore.


Let's go from left to right:
-D.O.: fierce look, good; messy hair, good; pose, excelent. Wait. What is that? Tassels? O.o? That doesn't fit at all with their wolf thing...
- Baekhyun: he looks good, except his hair which looks like a cauliflower. Those curls only fit on Chanyeol, I think. They fit with his creepy look, hahahaha.
- Tao: That think he is wearing is...I don't really know what it is. It looks a mixture of a bulletproof vest and that harnes-thing that parents put around their chest to put the baby and carry it. Maybe he was babysitting Ace?
- Chen: that pose he is making with his hands is very Chen-like. But it reminds me of the "do the creep" dance. LOL
- Kai: PERFECT, with only one exception. Those leg-warmers aren't cool at all. They look like a chewed sock.
- Luhan: he is in a defence pose because he knows that we are looking at Sehun's arms o.o And that checked blanket around his waist... I have a proposal for it: Throw it away. It will be the best for all of us.
- Sehun: I don't know why he uses the same face for ALL. That face looks like he wants to poo, but he is constipated, don't you think? Also, that cloth in his head reminds me of those expedition hats shown on films that some people wear when they are in the desert with cammels.
- Suho: the only defect is that has the same face as Sehun. Apart from this, he is the best one in the photo.
- Kris: perfect as always ^^, but I prefer his prince hair (Is it very noticeable that Krisus is my weak point? Hahaha)
- Chanyeol: he has a scared expression on his face, but he looks really sexy with his new black hair. (He would look better with fewer clothes huhuhuhu)
- Xiumin: good, but he looks bald with that cloth in his head, something that makes him having an egg-like face.
- And last, but not the least, Lay: the unicorn; he has a perfect I'M-GOING-TO-RULE-THE-WORLD pose, but his hair looks like a chicken! I don't like it at all >.<

Well, this has been all for today. Next part is going to be about the second teaser. It may look that 3 parts are too much, but there are so many thing to critizise...(and adore too ;) ). Now it's your time to let me know what did you think about this post and about the teaser. How was your wating for the comeback? Let me know! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario