Páginas

10/28/2012

Drama Review - Big (빅)

Today I'm going to talk about the latest drama I have watched: Big ()


It is about Gild Da Ran, a secondary teacher who's fiancé is Seo Yoon Jae, a doctor. They are going to marry, but he starts to avoid her and she gets frustrated because she thinks he doesn't love her anymore. Gil Da Ran's life changes completely when she meets a new student, Kang Kyung Joon.
This boy and Seo Yoon Jae have an accident and both of them fall to the water. Then, as a miracle, Kang Kyung Joon's soul gets into Yoon Jae's body and the same back the other. Because of this, Kang Kyung Joon, who is 18 years old, has to live the life of a 30 years old man and help Da Ran.

Main Cast:

Gong Yoo is Seo Yoon Jae
Lee Min Jung is Gil Da Ran
Shin Won Ho is Kang Kyung Joon
Suzy is Jang Ma Ri
Jang Hee Jin is Lee Se Yeong

It has 16 episodes, that, for me, they were too much. The story grips you, but I think it would be better if there were less episodes. However, I enjoyed it much more than other dramas I've seen due to the actors' brilliant performance, although Suzy's acting is appalling. She might sing well, but, in my opinion, acting is not her point. I've seen her at Dream High and her acting is the same.
The drama is catchy and I've enjoyed it till the very end, where you get doumfounded. I thought they would make it more interesting, the type of ending where you are shouting with excitement on the inside when the main characters finally get together, but not in this case. This end leaves a lot to be desired. As I've said, this is my opinion. I have found some people who didn't like it at all and other who falled in love with it. However, I recommend this drama to you.

If you have seen it, leave a comment telling your opinion about it :)!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario